Saturday, May 9, 2015

UFO Sightings: Diamond-Shaped Bright Object Spotted Hovering over New York Lake

latest we heard is that a diamond-shaped bright object was spotted hovering over a lake in New York.
UFO
A zoomed-in image of the UFO that was spotted in Peru on 10 February YouTube grab
A testimony in Case 65105 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database claimed that the strange object was spotted at about 12:15 a.m. on 1 May, 2015 by a witness while driving. 
"I got to the top of a hill that overlooks the lake I live on about four miles away from my house," the witness stated, according to MUFON (viaOpen Minds). "I right away noticed a very bright and distinct light just hovering over the lake that I live on." 
"It was in the shape of a square and it was brighter than a star, and only a few stars were in the sky that night," continued the witness. "As I got closer and closer it still was not moving at all, so I rolled my windows down and turned off the radio to listen to see if I could hear anything like a helicopter. Nothing. I could not hear a sound at all."
The witness claimed that the object flew lower than planes and made no sound.
"Once I got close enough to be right under it (however, I was on the road and it was over the lake to my left) I saw that it was some sort of an aircraft. However, it was in the shape of a diamond. It had the large square light so bright on the front peek, the outer two peaks had flashing red lights on them and the back side had a flashing white and green light," said the witness.
"It was lower than any plane I had ever seen fly in that area. It slowly started to 

No comments:

Post a Comment